Wednesday, February 28, 2018

What I Wore: Blue Velvet



Originally this outfit was part of the Six Blogger Style project I was working in collaboration with 5 other amazing bloggers. Unfortunately, most of my full posts from that project were lost in my conversion to Blogger from Wordpress. I still have the images I saved, though! So I will be sharing their photos and linking to their blogs respectively at the bottom of this post. The theme for this particular month was Velvet!





I was fortunate to snag this beautiful royal blue velvet kimono cardigan for $4 on clearance at one of the local T.J. Maxx stores! Paired with a monochromatic top and white jeans, it made a perfect bold statement, especially paired with pops of blue from the earrings & necklace!


Top // T.J. Maxx  Velvet Kimono // T.J. Maxx  White High Waisted Jeans // Forever 21  Flats // Karl Lagerfeld Paris  Tote // Chloe + Isabel  Layered Necklace // Chloe + Isabel  Linear Earrings // Chloe + Isabel  Lace Crown Ring // Chloe + Isabel


The Ladies' Looks






















Disclaimer: This post contains links to my own online boutique. All this means is that shopping using these links will earn me a commission (as per my company's policy) at no additional cost to you. Thank you very much for your support!

Post a Comment