Monday, April 10, 2017

La Première

So, here we are. The first page. The teetering baby step of a new venture.

The beginning of a blog.

I've always found joy and solace in writing. Even in school, I loved essays and short journaling exercises. But with the boom of the internet age, where words can reach across the globe in an instant... it can be a little intimidating.




Still, I love expression, the art of stringing words together to create a story, a narrative. My greatest joy is my photography (besides my husband, of course), but writing is a very close second. I like to think that somewhere, there is a small handful of people who will connect with my words, my imagery, any little thing.

So, stick around, if you want. I can't say for sure exactly where this blog will take me. After all, the world is overflowing with possibilities.

This post was originally shared on 10 April 2017 back when this blog was on Wordpress. I took a long haitus to work on my mental health and decided that Blogger was a more manageable platform, so I am migrating posts here so I don't lose everything. I look forward to creating new content in a no-pressure context!   xoxo, Gabby

Post a Comment