Saturday, August 19, 2017

What I Wore: Pretty In Pink

_giftofgabby_2017_style_pretty-in-pink_1.jpg

 I've been on such a pink kick lately it's insane. I just LOVE this top and when I saw these shoes on sale at Modcloth AND got a 40% off + free shipping coupon in the mail, I HAD to jump on it (I ended up only paying $21.99 total for the shoes!)





_giftofgabby_2017_style_pretty-in-pink_2

This outfit has me feeling super glamorous, even though all we did today was go to our local French bakery for breakfast and then go grocery shopping. I love wearing a cute outfit just for the sake of feeling cute as hell. Gotta love my cuffed jeans though because I'm living that #ShortLife (I'm 5 ft 1 in) and I've been too busy to hem all of my new jeans.

_giftofgabby_2017_style_pretty-in-pink_3

This matte red liquid lipstick is also one of my absolute favorite things! It's from a company called Beauty Bakerie and I'd seen videos all over Facebook about it and heard great things. I have to say, I am a total believer, it's a great product! Details are below.

_giftofgabby_2017_style_pretty-in-pink_4

Sunglasses & Choker // Sol Theory (Use my code GABBY22 to receive 20% off your first box!)
Top // Thriver (Use code GiftofGabby to receive 10% off your order!)
White High-Waist Jeans // H&M
Shoes // Modcloth
Purse // Red Dress Boutique
Lips // Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip in Mon Chérie

Disclaimer: This post contains ambassador and affiliate codes. All this means is that if you use my code, I will receive a commission or store credit at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Gift of Gabby!


This post was originally shared on 19 August 2017 back when this blog was on Wordpress. I took a long haitus to work on my mental health and decided that Blogger was a more manageable platform, so I am migrating posts here so I don't lose everything. I look forward to creating new content in a no-pressure context!   xoxo, Gabby

Post a Comment