Sunday, November 19, 2017

What I Wore: Market Days

Disclaimer: This post contains links to my own online boutique. All this means is that shopping using these links will earn me a commission (as per my company's policy) no additional cost to you. Thank you very much for your support!


_giftofgabbyblog_2017_style_market-days_1

I looked all over the place trying to find a simple trench coat. Who would have thought I'd find one for just $10 at a thrift mall? This gorgeous vintage London Fog trench probably dates somewhere in the 80's. There was another one in the same booth that I may snag if it's still there when I go back. The one I'm wearing came with a removable insert, which I took out for the day.

I'm a big fan of these pants too. I got them on sale at the local GAP Factory store and love them. On normal-height people, they'd be cropped pants, but on my 5'1" frame they hit me just the way normal length pants should.



_giftofgabbyblog_2017_style_market-days_2

_giftofgabbyblog_2017_style_market-days_3

We spent the day running errands and grocery shopping, but started the day with a trip to our local French-Style bakery for coffee and headed to the Market Days, where local farmers and artisans set up every Saturday morning. We got some great deals on Rainbow Chard and beets! We also took a trip to a new "Vintage Christmas Store" that opened here in town to see if we could gather more holiday decor for the house. Unfortunately it wasn't an actual Vintage Christmas store. In fact nothing in there was even fake vintage, it all looked like it could be bought at Pier 1 or Marshalls. Nothing unique really.  It was pretty disappointing to be honest. They used the term just to draw people in, and we fell for it. D'oh.

_giftofgabbyblog_2017_style_market-days_5


Trench Coat // London Fog (thrifted) Top // Chicwish (thrifted) Pants // GAP Shoes // Modcloth Necklace // Sparkling Rosé Lariat Necklace by Chloe + Isabel Bracelets // Bead + Chain Multi-Wrap Bracelet (SKU# B079PH) and Retro Glam Square-Cut Crystal Bracelet by Chloe + Isabel

Post a Comment