Monday, July 17, 2017

What I Wore: I Can't Pose



I'm entirely too awkward for my own good, but I really liked my outfit today.

I rarely ever find merch for bands or tv shows I like in my size that doesn't cost $25+ so to find this Beatles tank for $3 was a joyous moment for me.




Yesterday was just a simple day. Joe got home from 4 days straight in the field so we got some sushi for lunch and then stopped by our favorite local coffee shop. Sometimes it's just little pleasures that make the day.

Shirt // Plato's Closet
Olive Jeans // Plato's Closet
Owl Earrings // Forever 21

This post was originally shared on 14 July 2017 back when this blog was on Wordpress. I took a long haitus to work on my mental health and decided that Blogger was a more manageable platform, so I am migrating posts here so I don't lose everything. I look forward to creating new content in a no-pressure context!   xoxo, Gabby 

Post a Comment