Sunday, April 16, 2017

Pinup Inspired

I'm digging into pre-blog selfies to start off my style posts, but for good reason. On this particular day, my friend Adri came over to do my makeup. She wanted to do a pinup- inspired look.

4ad62b_f3ca1ce84e894c9baa130779628fe104-mv2
 

I'll admit that at first I was unsure of how it looked because it was the most makeup I had ever worn in my life. The eyebrows especially were a complete shock. Once I took my hair down and threw on my outfit for the day, though, I was totally feeling myself.
 

 
I'll get completely real with you here, literally the only thing I did that day was go to the Exchange here on post and grab some Chinese food and pick up a video game from GameStop. But I was not about to let a fabulous face of makeup go to waste. Go big or go home.
I'm also the worst kind of human being who takes mirror selfies without noticing the clutter behind her. So sue me.

Top // Wet Seal Jeans // TJ Maxx Hat // H&M Purse // Kate Spade New York

Post a Comment